I am not the most physical person but I have found boating in my kayak the greatest fun. I live near a lake and spend many hours paddling around. I enjoy the turtles that greet me and the monster fish that teases me. The water is refreshing and the view is to die for. Duck come along as the wife feeds them. They are always looking for a hand out. The other day one of the ducks got a fishing hook in its knee and the wife and I removed it. From that day on the duck is our best friend. Dove Medical Press can explain better than I.
- Safe Boating Tips For Beginners
- Using PR Strategies to Build a Brand
- Nancy Behrman Lauds Residents for Using Effective PR Skills to Draw Attention to Boating Issue
- Is There a Strong Correlation Between Boating and Leadership Skills?
- Dr. Raouf Farag Shares Australian Boating Expertise During Recent Visit to Galveston