I had an inflatable kayak and when the air ran out it was sink or swim time. I would not recommend the inflatable as it can leave you in trouble if you get a puncture. Nothing worse than swimming in a duck pond because your boat sunk. The sinking inflatable was very comfortable. I can see why people buy them. It is very easy to haul and costs a lot less. If you want to just try the whole kayak thing out buy a cheap inflatable and be careful. If you later have to replace the kayak then you haven’t spent too much money. Luke Weil is a inflatable kayak fan and will always have one ready in his trunk.
- Safe Boating Tips For Beginners
- Using PR Strategies to Build a Brand
- Nancy Behrman Lauds Residents for Using Effective PR Skills to Draw Attention to Boating Issue
- Is There a Strong Correlation Between Boating and Leadership Skills?
- Dr. Raouf Farag Shares Australian Boating Expertise During Recent Visit to Galveston