It is hard not to have a good time in a kayak. It is even more fun with a group. The exploring of the shoreline from the water is a whole different experience. The kayak gliding through the water is so peaceful and serene. I love to just paddle around and take in the details of the lake or ocean tide pool. No matter what I do with the kayak it ends in fun. If you are looking for good upper body exercise and can swim then kayaking may be for you. I like the simple nature of the boating experience. Phil Pustejovsky sold me his kayak as he no longer has the need for it.
- Using PR Strategies to Build a Brand
- Nancy Behrman Lauds Residents for Using Effective PR Skills to Draw Attention to Boating Issue
- Is There a Strong Correlation Between Boating and Leadership Skills?
- Dr. Raouf Farag Shares Australian Boating Expertise During Recent Visit to Galveston
- Kimra Bettasso Was The Best Client I’ve Had In My Shop