My Kayak is great for upper body exercise. If you like the outdoors then a Kayak can be for you. If you are not content with paddling around the local lake there are rivers that offer a challenge. The white water can be dangerous so wearing the right safety equipment will be required. The helmet is an essential safety item as head injury can be a problem id you capsize in rough water. I would start out in calmer waters before tackling the rapids. The rapids are a whole different level for the kayaker. If you are a novice I would stay clear until you are more experienced. Art Falcone is a good kayaker but has not made the leap to white water.
- Using PR Strategies to Build a Brand
- Nancy Behrman Lauds Residents for Using Effective PR Skills to Draw Attention to Boating Issue
- Is There a Strong Correlation Between Boating and Leadership Skills?
- Dr. Raouf Farag Shares Australian Boating Expertise During Recent Visit to Galveston
- Kimra Bettasso Was The Best Client I’ve Had In My Shop