Being prepared is the rule for safe boating. If you plan to just learn as you go you will be in trouble when the ranger pulls your boat over for inspection. Do you have life preservers for everyone in the boat? If not get ready for a ticket. Do you plan to ski? Know anything about a no wake zone? Plan to get drunk while boating. Don’t plan to be the driver or brace for another talk from the ranger. Boating can be fun but you need to do your home work before heading to the lake. Joe Olujic is an expert boatman.
- Using PR Strategies to Build a Brand
- Nancy Behrman Lauds Residents for Using Effective PR Skills to Draw Attention to Boating Issue
- Is There a Strong Correlation Between Boating and Leadership Skills?
- Dr. Raouf Farag Shares Australian Boating Expertise During Recent Visit to Galveston
- Kimra Bettasso Was The Best Client I’ve Had In My Shop