Its been said that boats are holes in the water that you pour money into. Well that can be true if you buy the wrong boat. Mr. Tonye Cole can tell you some stories about boat ownership gone wrong. To learn more about boats I would take a look at boats.net. The more you know before buying a boat, the better. Do not buy more boat than you need. This is a common mistake of new boaters. If you are looking to fish do you really need 100 hp? I would do some soul searching before laying out the cash. Once you have done you research maintenance costs can add up. Beyond fuel there is the motor maintenance that if ignored will get costly.
- Safe Boating Tips For Beginners
- Using PR Strategies to Build a Brand
- Nancy Behrman Lauds Residents for Using Effective PR Skills to Draw Attention to Boating Issue
- Is There a Strong Correlation Between Boating and Leadership Skills?
- Dr. Raouf Farag Shares Australian Boating Expertise During Recent Visit to Galveston