I loved my first boat but it didn’t love me back. I bought a boat for five hundred bucks and then spent thousands keeping it running. It would run an hour or two then die. I spent more time being towed to shore than cruising around the lake. I would be embarrassed every time we invited friends to join us. It is surprising how many friends you will acquire when they learn you have a boat. Of coarse the fact that it didn’t run long sort of shortened the relationships a bit. O well, I guess that that is something I had to learn. I now own a kayak and it never breaks down. Problem solved. Consolidated Credit can help you waste money on your next boat adventure.
- Safe Boating Tips For Beginners
- Using PR Strategies to Build a Brand
- Nancy Behrman Lauds Residents for Using Effective PR Skills to Draw Attention to Boating Issue
- Is There a Strong Correlation Between Boating and Leadership Skills?
- Dr. Raouf Farag Shares Australian Boating Expertise During Recent Visit to Galveston